Today is one of those #mojito drinks kind of days!
What a great day to have a #NationalMojitoDay! It fell on a #Friday! How do you like to enjoy your #Mojito? I know for me i have days when all i need is a refreshing drink but really don't need the alcohol and then HAVE those days when I NEED that splash of alcohol... either way with this simple refreshing recipe ... let's just say i Hits that Spot 8)
1 tsp Sugar
13 Mint Leaves
0.8 cups Club soda or Sprite
1 oz of Rum
(if you didn't want the virgin any more)
1. Pull of the mint leaves from it's stems and place them in to your glass.
2 Put in 1 tsp of sugar.
3. Pound the mint and the sugar together in the glass.
4. Put in your freshly squeezed lime juice (make sure not to include the seeds)
5. Pour in your 0.8 cups of Sprite or Club soda.
6. If your feeling for an adult virgin of this drink then add 1 oz of rum.
7. Add in your ice cubes and stir
8. To top it off, add a little mint as a garnish and or decor.
We really appreate the feed back and support that all of our 8ter readers and views. Please let us know what you think of this recipe by joining our email list and be a subscriber to our #Foodie community.
Make sure to check out our YouTube Channel, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.