Spam Fried Rice
Updated: Dec 30, 2018
Fried rice is known to be a great recipe to clean out your fridge. Let's say you have a small amount of green onions, carrots, and peas remaining from the night befor in addition to you a container of white rice from Chinese take out as well. Perfect! All you need is to look in the pantry for some type of protein, and your in business!
"Cooking well doesn't mean cooking fancy."-Julia Child
For this recipe, you don't have to do much to whip us this delicious delight. If your a college student or a mom on a budget, this recipe would be a life saver!
6 Cups of cooked rice
1 Bunch of green onion
1 1/2 Cups of Carrots and peas
1 Can of Light Spam
1 Tbs of Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp Garlic powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup of beer (optional)
Dash of salt
Step by step directions: For those who doesn't like spam or meat, we recommend to utilize shiitake mushrooms or tofu as a replacement.
1. Chop all of the prepared ingredients as well as beat your eggs.
2. Cook and brown the spam or the choice of protein you chose to use for this recipe, and set it a side.
3. Cook the beaten egg with a dash of black pepper and salt as if your making an omelet, and set it a side.
4. Saute the carrots and peas with the wet ingredients and a cup of 1/2 cup of beer (which is optional), incorporate 1 Tbs of Kikkoman Soy Sauce, and add 1/2 tsp Garlic powder togehter with1/2 tsp black pepper and a dash of salt.
5. As the liquid from the carrots and peas evaporates, place the rice, your protein of choice(spam and eggs) into the pot and saute all the ingredients together.
6. Stir well, and as a finishing touch, garnish with green onions.
Hope this fried rice recipe was easy to read as well as easy to make! Please let us know how you make your fried rice and or if you would like to be a guest recipe writer for our website!